Benefits to the company
Most companies use the massage service as they understand that investing in employee wellbeing helps attract and retain the best people.
- Reduces likelihood of absence from work and related costs – due
to stress-related conditions being addressed.
- Increases staff morale and motivation – which helps to improve productivity and high performance.
- Demonstrates a progressive approach to the well-being of staff – showing that staff are important.
- Reduces health costs such as Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP’S).
Benefits to the individual
There are many benefits. Among them are:
- Prevents injury – Identifies weak areas of the body and deals with them before they become an issue.
- Releases and relieves tension and stress in tightened tense muscles.
- Alleviates symptoms of stress such as eyestrain, insomnia and headaches.
- Balances the body’s systems and organs – leaving the individual revitalised and energised.